I have been doing a bit of research into hair trends for 2018 and my findings are so beautiful and exciting! Bohemian and rustic hairdos are still a huge current desire in the bridal hair world. I love this look and it seems a lot of my brides do too.
1. A loose low up-do with some leafy flowers is a gorgeous look for this time of year, also floral crowns!
2. I'm really loving the messy but tame textured hairstyles with curled strands of hair pulled out of the up do emphasising that rustic style.
3. Natural wavy hair is also a winner this year, teamed with a twist or pulled boho plait crown. This for me is such a classic, elegant style.
4. A low rustic ponytail is up-coming this year. This look is super elegant and looks wonderful against a backless dress. Some loose curls/waves shaping the face with some hair wrapped round the hair band for a seamless finish is a clean classic look for spring, summer, autumn and winter.
5. Finally the half up half down. This is one of my favourites, hair is pulled away from the face whilst using the full length of hair. This looks fabulous with a messy, textured knot/bun or twist.